Senior Engineer Automation
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Plans, directs and monitors project planning and execution activities for assigned projects in the field of Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls (EI&C) in a safe, compliant effective and innovative way.Fosters and shares best practices for EI&C planning, installation and plant maintenance activities for all LSI sites in US
- Deliver capital projects on schedule, within budget and according to specifications/functionality.
- Has accountability for the budget of the assigned projects.
- Has accountability for assigned engineering work and projects, including coaching and supervising of project team members in matrix organizations.
- Supports adequate staffing of his project teams in order to meet assignments.
- Develops knowledge on process automation.
- Provides SME support to Operations and other departments for the design and operation of process automation installations.
- Provides state-of-the-art documentation of all EI&C installations.
- Actively supports the safety culture by applying the relevant local safety policies and guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.