Greenwood, South Carolina
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
In accordance with written and oral instructions, performs administrative, mechanical, and electrical duties to provide for the timely, efficient and economical maintenance, repair and overhaul of capsule imprinting machines
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing capsule imprinting machines.
- Responsible for repair and maintenance of ink viscosity controllers, conveyor belt, engrave roll/parts washer, and other related mechanical equipment.
- Aids in problem solving of print defects.
- Troubleshooting and improving performance of vision system equipment
- Performs administrative, mechanical and manual duties to ensure proper equipment operation
- Maintain and perform preventative maintenance duties as required.
- Responsible for conducting order changes when business needs dictate.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week, which may include weekends, holidays, etc.
- Must be able to work additional hours/days as business needs dictate.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Lift, push, pull, objects up to 50 lbs.
- Must score 100 or below on the Color Test
- Successful completion of the 3 part mechanical testing
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Print department knowledge
- External candidates must pass required Work Keys and Bennett Mechanical testing
- Working knowledge / experience in the Print department
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.