Recruitment Coordinator & Sourcer - North America
Morristown, New Jersey
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is hiring a Recruitment Coordinator & Sourcer on a temp to perm basis to identify and engage top talent for the company. This position will be based out of Morristown, NJ and will report to the Regional HR Business Partner - Americas. The Recruitment Coordinator & Sourcer is an integral part of the HR team and will be responsible for sourcing all open positions in North America to ensure Lonza is attracting and locating top talent in a timely and cost-effective manner. The Recruitment Coordinator & Sourcer will also be responsible for providing support on North America recruitment activity as well as coordinating complex interview schedules involving multiple interviewers and time zones.
- Work closely with the Regional Recruiters to understand staffing needs and develop a proactive, innovative sourcing and recruitment strategy to attract and recruit top talent
- Proactively source talent via Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), social media, professional communities, associations, networking, referrals, as well as, other innovative sourcing methods
- Assess candidates against Lonza’s leadership competencies through phone screens and interviews and present top candidates to Regional Recruiters, highlighting candidate strengths and areas for further development
- Partner with Regional Recruiters to schedule phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and provide interview confirmation to the candidates and hiring managers
- Manage day of interview logistics and triage any unexpected scheduling conflicts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related area required.
- 3+ years of experience in sourcing, talent research, and recruitment coordination preferred
- Knowledge, understanding, and experience with sourcing strategies and techniques that result in sustained hires
- Exceptional customer/client management skills with the desire to meet the needs of each client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create executive level presentations
- Strong organizational skills including, prioritization, time management, and follow-up
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and LinkedIn preferred
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.