Leiter QC DI Compliance Team
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For our site in Visp we are looking for a Leiter QC DI Compliance Team.
- Develops and maintains a strategy for the implementation of innovative IT solutions in order to improve and support the QC-business processes in alignment with global QC strategy & corporate IT and QA guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the effective implementation of the strategy in the QC departments.
- Drives the development and implementation of policies, processes and technologies that affect QC activities.
- Creates and fosters processes that encourage productivity, increase employee commitment and ensure that project goals are met in an effective manner.
- Leads, forms and develops a high performing specialist team.
- Master Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent through experience.
- 7+ years of experience as a project manager
- Proven Leadership skills
- Very good communication and negotiation in English and German verbally and in writing.
- Sound understanding of QC laboratory processes
- Sound knowledge in QC related IT applications, e.g. LIMS, SDMS etc.
- Sound GMP and computer system validation experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Innovative, creative, focused, efficient and assertive.
- Passionate, solution oriented, change agent.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.