Associate Director, Development Services
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic biomanufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market. You need to supervise the review of laboratory data (both internal and external) and the closeout of deviations. Author and review Change Controls, Deviations/Investigation as well as Test Methods, Specifications and Standard Operation Procedure.
- To perform Quality Control test as required.
- Supervising the review of laboratory data (both internal and external) and the closeout of deviations
- Author and review Change Controls, Deviations/Investigation as well as Test Methods, Specifications and Standard Operation Procedure.
- Perform report writing (Example: Deviations/Investigations/Trending)
- Maintains knowledge of new technologies
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and lead projects.
- Source of expertise for rest of staff
- Customer and regulatory agency interaction as required
- Problem solving of analytical/ microbiological methods as well as troubleshooting of equipment as applicable.
- Manage/perform equipment qualification and validation maintenance review
- Lead/ execute method transfers and validation/ qualification
- Relevant experience and accomplishment to dictate final position for which the candidate may qualify
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Decision Making
- Effective Communication
- Personal Orientation
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.