IT VIP Support
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This role is responsible for the delivery of an excellent VIP IT support to the members of the Executive Committee (EC), the Board of Directors (BoD) and their respective Personal Assistants (PA) in collaboration with the IT Service Desk and IT Workplace Services teams.
- Ensure excellent VIP IT support by providing fast assistance and incident resolution as well as quick requests handling in collaboration with the IT Service Desk and IT workplace service teams
- Oversee and manage the queues of requests issued by the VIP’s and ensure a prompt resolution and service delivery in collaboration with internal IT teams and external IT service providers
- Manage all the VIP support activities end-to-end until complete closeout to the satisfaction of the requestors
- Support IT to work with external partners for VIP events such as local and global townhalls, streamings, conferences or meetings in remote locations
- Provide assistance and support for local IT-related projects by helping in coordination and key stakeholders management activities while ensuring VIP requirements are maintained
- Be a trusted person who does not disclose confidential and sensitive information. Be open for new things; highly flexible in terms of working time and location
- Maintain good team spirit and working relationship with other IT teams despite high dedicated focus on VIP support activities
- Extensive professional experience in IT and in VIP support in Microsoft environment including end user support as well as experience with tablets and mobile devices
- Ability to get excellent service organized and special requests fulfilled on short notice
- Previous experience driving operational excellence for VIP IT activities in collaboration with internal teams and external partners
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, interacting with executives, and building strong working relationship with managers and vendors
- Ability to keep calm and concentrated under stress and work well under pressure
- Fast learner and quick understanding of user requests and issues
- Fluency in English and good level of German
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.