Regulatory Assurance Specialist
Morristown, New Jersey
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Great opportunity for Regulatory Assurance Specialist! We are looking for candidates with experience working with Agricultural products who are able to take initiative and to contribute to the growth of our business .
The Regulatory Assurance Specialist will manage Lonza’s Agro Ingredients space. Example responsibilities includes development of regulatory strategies, completion of registration reviews, label development and new product submissions.
- Serve on cross functional project teams to provide subject matter expertise to the business.
- Apply knowledge and expertise to develop and plan registration submission strategies in order to meet business needs.
- Facilitate on time registration submissions.
- Communicate effectively with business partners to manage submission timelines.
- Participate as required in trade association meetings, representing Lonza and the Regulatory Assurance department.
- Ensure compliance and alignment with local and global regulations while delivering efficient Regulatory services.
- Strong business acumen needed for successfully partnering with both internal and external customers.
- Develop strong working relationship with regulatory agencies
- BS with several years of experience / MS with a couple years of experience / Ph.D. with relevant industry experience
- Preferred area of study: Technical degree (chemistry, biology, agronomy)
- Strong FIFRA experience in crop protection is required
- In depth understanding of the Federal registration processes and procedures.
- Attention to details, planning, and prioritization skills. Project Management and ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to establish cooperative working relationships with regulators.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.