Manager, Territory Sales
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
You will be responsible to develop sales of Lonza-Capsugel products & for increasing sales (revenue and profit) by actively selling Lonza Ingredients product lines to assigned existing & new Consumer Health Nutrition other customers in a designated territory. You will also need to introduces new products to customers, drives internal support to customers, negotiate contracts and ensures payments; meets yearly plan objectives for the territory.
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities to present Lonza Capsugel & ingredients products
- Introduces new products with the objective to grow the business.
- Ensures payments by customers is smooth
- Ensures total customer satisfaction through timely customer support, defines and interfaces with internal resources, when necessary.
- Ensures adequate branding for the territory
- Develops long term relationship with customers
- Identifies market trends, assesses market potential and monitors competition
- Involves internal departments when required
- Participates to the organization of customer events/ seminars
- Responsible for maintaining sound EHS working conditions,
- Practices in your assigned job or area and ensure continuous compliance to Lonza EHS Standards and local law requirements.
- University degree, a major in Pharmacology/ Medical & Health Care is a plus
- Working experience in health care industry preferably, sales function is a must, B2B environment is a plus
- Good ability to communicate and build relationships with Strong negotiation skills
- Resilient/ persistent, Willingness to learn, curiosity
- Ability to work independently with Flexibility to travel
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.