Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For our site in Visp we are looking for a Scientist in QC. We are growing our Quality Control team to cover peaks in the resources area and additional raw data review requirements.
We are looking for a Scientist (Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering), who will be working professionally as a member of a laboratory or project team. You will contribute to the development, implementation of analytical procedures and processes.
- Coordinate and execute QC work for a laboratory or a project (scheduling, equipment, coordination with associated services)
- Review of laboratory data
- Collect and summarize data to prepare reports and make presentations
- Contribute to a scientific field or technique by solving scientific problems
- Represent the team in group and project team meetings
- Implementation of trends and innovations in the area of expertise.
- Recent Graduates (Bachelor/Master), who are looking for a chance to gain first work experience
- Good communication skills to exchange complex information and a team player personality
- Fluent German and English
- Strong IT skills
- Nice-to-have: GMP experience
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.