Program Management Manager
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Guangzhou Nansha Ltd was established in April 2003, expanding Lonza’s global presence for chemical manufacturing and life science ingredients. Program management is the interface between Sales and Operation to ensure delivery and execution according to Lonza and Customers’ expectations. The program Manager has full accountabilities for all operation aspects in leading across functional project team to deliver on all scope objectives with the highest level of quality.
- Lead project execution after deal closure. Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams and hold team members accountable to deliver results within an agreed project governance structure to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the life of the project in a shared relationship management with Key Account Manager/Sales. Escalates issues as necessary.
- Act as single point of contact and ensures the project is delivered in line with the agreed objectives. Act as the customer advocate on-site.
- Manage project scope, timelines and budget/profitability. Define, organize and be responsible for all project communication, agreeing milestones and conducting “lessons learned” exercise. Standard customer communication/interaction.
- Control Project scope and in conjunction with Proposals Team, prepare amendments and/or scope changes.
- Execute program relevant section of the S&OP process. Responsible for delivering to local S&OP and related demand planning.
- Act a resource for colleagues with less experience and may mentor and train junior team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in chemistry or related research area.
- Significant Project management experience plus practical technical competency in the areas of Pharma industry, e.g Process development, cGMP manufacturing & process registration, etc.
- Experienced in cross-functional team collaboration.
- Good English and Mandarin in both written and spoken
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.