Process Experts MSAT (Manufacturing Science & Technology) Ibex™
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For Ibex™ Solutions our recently launched unique biological manufacturing and development concept in Visp, Switzerland, we have multiple openings. Become part of this exciting opportunity and join our company by applying for a position in the MSAT (Manufacturing Science & Technology) Team as a Process Expert for Ibex™. We have opportunities in USP and DSP across Drug Substance and Drug Product
- As a member of the MSAT Team Ibex™ Visp you will be responsible for the successful transfer, scale up, supervision and optimization of biopharma processes.
- You are an expert in process science and manufacturing.
- In this role you significantly contribute to the development of the MSAT toolbox and share the manufacturing responsibility as a long term process owner.
- Bachelor, Master's degree or PhD in Biotechnology, chemical engineering or related discipline
- Significant experience in the area of biopharma manufacturing and / or process development preferable in Mammalian Manufacturing
- GMP experience and understanding of bioprocess technology
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or German
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.