Process Expert MSAT (Manufacturing Science & Technology) (m/f/d)
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We have recently been confirmed as the global manufacturing partner for Moderna’s vaccine against the novel coronavirus, providing a tenfold manufacturing capacity increase. As other businesses face increasing economic uncertainty, we are fortunate to have opportunities for expansion. Through this new collaboration, our work will have a significant, direct and long-term impact on the management of this global pandemic. In order to support our continued growth in the area of MSAT (Manufacturing Science & Technology), we are looking for experienced Process Experts and Senior Process Experts to join our talent community in Visp. We have opportunities in USP and DSP across Drug Substance and Drug Product. Become part of this exciting opportunity and join our team by applying for the position as Process Expert MSAT (Manufacturing Science & Technology) in Visp, Switzerland.
- As a member of the MSAT Team Ibex™ Visp you will be responsible for the successful transfer, scale up, supervision and optimization of biopharma processes
- You are an expert in process science and manufacturing
- In this role you significantly contribute to the development of the MSAT toolbox and share the manufacturing responsibility as a long term process owner
- Bachelor, Master's degree or PhD in Biotechnology, chemical engineering or related discipline
- Significant experience in the area of biopharma manufacturing and / or process development preferable in Mammalian or Microbial Manufacturing
- GMP experience and understanding of bioprocess technology
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or German
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.