A unique opportunity to change your career path – for the better.
Would you like to contribute to the health of thousands of patients in your new job, learn something new and continuously develop yourself?
We have something for you.
Become an operator in one of our pharmaceutical production facilities.
You will learn everything you need as part of your new job with us.
What you bring:
- Pleasure in delivering precise and clean work
- Willingness to work in a shift system (part-time possible, schedule will be prepared approximately 12 months in advance)
- Enjoy learning and further training
- Be able to read German or English
- A Swiss work permit (or you are an EU/EFTA citizen)
What we offer you:
- Years of tried and tested induction programs for career changers
- Attractive salary and employment conditions
- Pleasant working atmosphere with motivated colleagues
- Many opportunities for further training, e.g. as a chemical and pharmaceutical technician (EFZ)
- More than 120 years of successful company history
- Breathtaking surroundings and 300 days of sunshine a year to enjoy your free time
Your tasks after the training phase include:
- Assignment to various functions within the production facilities
- Compliance with safety regulations and consideration of manufacturing quality standards
- Identification, analysis and elimination of malfunctions and deviations
- Carrying out production steps including logging and calculations
At our Visp site, we are helping to shape the future for the Swiss Valais and the entire biopharma industry. Through the latest technology and flexibility in biopharma contract manufacturing, we meet individual customer needs to the highest standards, enabling patients to manage and improve their health.
Lonza is the preferred global partner for the pharmaceutical, biotech and nutrition markets. We are committed to preventing disease and enabling a healthier world by helping our customers deliver new and innovative medicines that help treat a wide range of conditions. We achieve this by combining technological understanding with world-class manufacturing, scientific expertise and process excellence. This enables our customers to commercialize their developments and innovations in the healthcare sector.
Lonza was founded in 1897 in the Swiss Alps and today we operate on five continents. Our approximately 14,000 full-time employees are made up of high-performing teams and outstanding talents who make meaningful contributions to both our company and the community. In 2020, Lonza achieved sales of CHF 4.5 billion with a core EBITDA of CHF 1.4 billion.