Doing something completely different again - surely that should be possible?
It's possible at Lonza!
Would you like to contribute to the health of thousands of patients in your new job, learn something new and continuously develop yourself? Then our operator positions are just right for you. Register now for our information session on December 2, 2021.
Don't worry, you will learn everything you need for your new job with us.
What you bring:
- Pleasure in delivering precise and clean work
- Willingness to work in a shift system (part-time possible, schedule will be prepared approximately 12 months in advance)
- Enjoy learning and further training
- Be able to read German or English (minimum A2)
- A Swiss work permit (or you are an EU/EFTA citizen)
What we offer you:
- Years of tried and tested induction programs for career changers
- Attractive salary and employment conditions
- Pleasant working atmosphere with motivated colleagues
- Many opportunities for further training, e.g. as a chemical and pharmaceutical technician (EFZ)
- More than 120 years of successful company history
- Breathtaking surroundings and 300 days of sunshine a year to enjoy your free time
- 8 weeks of vacation (including public holidays)
Your tasks after the training phase include:
- Assignment to various functions within the production facilities
- Compliance with safety regulations and consideration of manufacturing quality standards
- Identification, analysis and elimination of malfunctions and deviations
- Carrying out production steps including logging and calculations
At our Visp site, we are helping to shape the future for the Swiss Valais and the entire biopharma industry. Through the latest technology and flexibility in biopharma contract manufacturing, we meet individual customer needs to the highest standards, enabling patients to manage and improve their health.
Lonza is the preferred global partner for the pharmaceutical, biotech and nutrition markets. We are committed to preventing disease and enabling a healthier world by helping our customers deliver new and innovative medicines that help treat a wide range of conditions. We achieve this by combining technological understanding with world-class manufacturing, scientific expertise and process excellence. This enables our customers to commercialize their developments and innovations in the healthcare sector.
Founded in 1897 in the Swiss Alps, today, Lonza operates across five continents. With approximately 15,000 employees, we comprise high-performing teams and individual talent that make a meaningful difference to our own business, as well as to the communities in which we operate. The company generated sales of CHF 2.5 billion with a CORE EBITDA of CHF 847 million in H1 2021.
Want to learn more? Register here for the information event on 02.12.2021. We look forward to seeing you.