Experience the new functional unit for the
4D-Nucleofector™ System which expands our proven technology to large-scale transfection.
The LV Unit allows for closed, scalable
transfection of larger cell numbers in the range of 1x107 to 1x109
Transfection protocols can be established in smaller scale using the X
Unit and subsequently transferred to the LV Unit without the need for
re-optimization. Transferability has been tested for various cell types,
including human T cells, CHO-S, HEK293-S, or K562.
Closed system – Sterile
Nucleofection of up to 109 cells
- Real scalability – Optimization
in small scale
- Established protocols –
Benefit from 700+ optimized cell types
- Simple handling – Minimal
- 4D-Nucleofector™ LogWare –
Optional operation via 21CFR part11 compliant software
- Ex-vivo modification of human primary cells for cell therapy applications (e.g. genome editing, generation of CAR-T cells)
- Transient production of potential therapeutic proteins or antibodies for construct screening
- Generation of large numbers of transiently modified primary cells for cell-based assays
Transfection Formats Available
Researchers can choose between two different Nucleocuvette™ Cartridges depending on the cell numbers to transfect and their application.
1 mL Nucleocuvette™ Cartridge
- 1 mL filling volume
- Up to 1x108 cells
- Manual filling via sterile injection port
LV Nucleocuvette™ Cartridge
- Up to 20 mL processing volume (in 1 mL steps)
- Up to 1x109 cells
- Automatic filling via reservoirs or bags
Transferability from Small to Large Scale. Comparison of various exemplary cell types transfected with pmaxGFP™ Vector in small volume (100 µL Nucleocuvette™ Vessels) or larger volumes (1 mL Nucleocuvette™ Cartridge or LV Nucleocuvette™ Cartridge) using the same conditions.Transfection efficiency and cell viability were analyzed 24 hours post Nucleofection. Data represent the mean of various independent experiments .
Transfer your transfection application from small to
large-scale using a straight forward approach!