Looking for Superior Transfection Performance?
- Electrical parameters are optimized to gain high transfection efficiency and retain highest viability
- Excellent preservation of the physiological status of transfected cells
- More than 650 cell-type specific protocols lead to direct transfection success with a multitude of different cell types
- Easy optimization protocols for cell lines and primary cells allow for quick and streamlined optimization of virtually any cell type
Excellent technical and applicative support?
- Highly-skilled scientific support team to assist you in your research
- Scientific Support Team members have a master or PhD level education in biology, biochemistry or biotechnology
- Many with over 10 years experience in transfection support
Relying on a proven and innovative technology?
- More than 6000 peer-reviewed publications and thousands of systems placed worldwide
- Modularity of the 4D-Nucleofector™ System allows easy adaptation to new applications
- Invention of Nucleofection™ of cells in adherence
- Reliable technology made in Germany
Using various cell numbers for different applications?
- Nucleofection™ of 2 x 104 to 2 x 107 cells are feasible within one single device
- Transferability of protocol conditions from small to larger cell numbers with the new 4D-Nucleofector™ System
Easy expansion of your research?
- Explore complex systems by using the same conditions to deliver DNA, RNA, oligonucleotides, PNA, peptides, or proteins
- Different device platforms fulfill your choice of sample throughput from 1 through 384 transfections per run including automated high throughput
- Disposable, sterile Nucleofection™ Vessels minimize the risk of cross-contamination with cell or substrate leftovers