The Nucleofector™ Device is the single cuvette based system that has been used in research labs since 2001. It allows efficient transfection of hard-to-transfect cell lines and primary cells with different substrates (e.g., DNA vectors or siRNA oligonucleotides) in low-throughput format. The Nucleofector™ II/2b Device can also be used for bacteria transformation by using alternative cuvettes (for ordering information see below).
- Highly efficient transfection of primary cells and cell lines
- Reliable results due to high viability and preservation of cell functionality
- Over 150 ready-to-use Amaxa™ Optimized Protocols containing cell-type specific guidance
- Low-throughput transfection in single cuvette format
- Transfection of plasmid DNA, siRNA, shRNA, miRNA, RNA and more, e.g., Morpholinos
- Transfection of peptides, proteins or small molecules
- Approaching 4,000 peer-reviewed publications
- Suited for bacteria transformation
|Dimensions (w × d × h)
||30 × 23 × 11 cm (11.81 × 9.06 × 4.33 in)
||2.8 kg (6.2 lb)
||100 – 110 VAC or 230 VAC
50 – 60 Hz, self-regulating
||50 VA/fuse T630mA L250V
IP 20, EN 61010-1, UL 61010A-1
Please contact our Customer Service for pricing information.
||Nucleofector™ 2b Device
||Nucleofector™ 2b Guarantee, 2-year extension*
Has to be purchased together with the device
Nucleofector™ 2b Service Contract*
Can be purchased at any time during the guarantee period
||Electroporation cuvettes for bacteria (1 mm gap) 50 cuvettes
*Comprises diagnosis and repair of the device including all replacement parts and costs for return shipments of repaired device.