Current Software Status
To check whether your system comprises the most recent software status, please go to Settings > Version.
Due to new Optimized Protocols added to the Lonza Program list or technical improvement of the operation software, your 4D-Nucleofector™ System may require an update of its firmware. To update the firmware - the most recent version is version 2.16 - please proceed as follows:
- Download the Firmware ZIP (vers. 2.16) file and unpack it
- Store the files onto a USB stick into a folder called "LONZA"
- Start the 4D-Nucleofector? System
- The "Choose a device" main screen will appear
- Click on the Core Unit icon
- Select "Firmware Update" within the settings menu
- A dialog box will appear asking to plug in the USB stick
- Plug in the USB stick and press "OK"
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update the firmware