We have exclusive rights to manufacture and sell adipose derived stem cells to the research market effective March 5, 2010, under a license to US Pat. No. 6,777,231 from The University of Pittsburgh.
Cells are cryopreserved at primary passage. These cells have been reported in multiple publications to differentiate down various lineages including chondrogenic, osteogenic, adipogenic, myogenic, neural, and endothelial. ADSC Growth Medium BulletKit™ has been optimized for cell maintenance and expansion.
- Toxicology/drug screening
- Regenerative medicine/cell therapy
- Cardiovascular disease
- ≥1 million viable cells after thaw; >95% pure
- Positive for CD13, CD29, CD44, CD73, CD90, CD105, CD166, surface markers
- Negative for CD14, CD31, CD45, surface markers
- Negative for HIV-1, Hepatitis B and C
- Guaranteed to expand through five passages
|ADSC – derived adipocytes stained
with Oil Red O
|ADSC – derived chondrocytes |
stained with Alcian Blue
|ADSC – derived osteoblasts stained
with Alizarin Red