In addition to cryopreserved cell ampules Lonza also offers viable cells: Clonetics™ Proliferating Cells are available in a variety of convenient flask and plate formats.
Proliferating cells are delivered Tuesday-Thursday the week after initial plating. Confluency at the time of shipment varies by cell type. A new Clonetics™ Cryovial is used for each new batch using only Clonetics™ Media and Reagents. This procedure ensures viable cells of optimal quality.
Benefits of Clonetics™ Proliferating Cells
- Save valuable time and materials by using viable cells: No need for expensive thawing and culture expansion. Just order the number of vessels you need.
- Proof your results: Validate your cell line experiments with a reliable ready to use primary cell culture
Characteristics of Clonetics™ Proliferating Cells
- More than 100 cell types available – normal and diseased
- Variety of flasks and plates
- Ready-to-assay in plate formats
- CoA with donor characteristics
- 40+ years of experience in primary cells with most publications
View further information including catalog numbers and recommended media for Clonetics™ Proliferating Cells.
Proliferating cells are made-to-order. Typical lead times can be between 2-4 weeks depending upon when the order is placed. Please contact Customer Service to get additional information on delivery times for your specific cells of interest. We advise that you order an appropriate Clonetics™ Media Bulletkit and a Reagent Pack (CC-5034) with the cells to ensure best performance.