- Enhanced packaging – Orders ship in Wilson Wolf flasks for optimal viability
- Guaranteed quality – Tested for quantity, purity, viability and bacterial sterility
- Flexible – Request cells in various product sizes; no forecasts needed
- Specialized support – Technical team dedicated to support product inquiries
- Customize your order – Islets from Type II diabetic donors, additional quality testing, and more options are available
Some of the major challenges for researchers are the acquisition and availability of high-quality islets. Lonza‘s Fresh Human Pancreatic Islets (Islets of Langerhans) will now provide researchers with easy access to islets to support their research. These islets are made-to-order. Islets are supplied as IEQ (islet equivalents) and shipped in a Wilson Wolf gas permeable flask to maintain optimal viability. Each batch is isolated from normal human donors and tested negative for HIV-1, HBV and HCV. Each batch is tested for quantity, viability, purity and bacterial sterility. The product is guaranteed to meet minimum specifications indicated by the certificate of analysis. Pancreatic islet culture medium is provided with each shipment.
Pancreatic islets can be offered to customers as pancreatic tissue becomes available. If special donor characteristics are requested, the order will be subject to donor availability and may increase lead time. Sterility and any additional QC results requested will be available post-islet shipment.
Contact CellsonDemand@Lonza.com for additional information.
How to Order:
Complete the Pancreatic Islets Order Form and submit according to instructions.
Custom orders will be routed to our Cells on Demand™ Team, who will contact you shortly after the form is submitted to provide details on availability and pricing.
Customer Service will contact you to confirm your order when it is placed.
Courier tracking information for your shipment will be sent to the email address provided in the order form once the product has been shipped.