Cologne (DE) / Walkersville, MD (USA), 30 March 2016 – Lonza will host a free 60-minute webinar on 12 April 2016 and 13 April 2016 titled “Medical Devices: Guidelines for Performing the Bacterial Endotoxins Test (BET).”
During the webinar QC professionals responsible for endotoxin testing will have the opportunity to learn from Lonza’s Scientific Support Specialists, who will discuss the following topics:
- What constitutes a device?
- How are Endotoxin Release Limits (ERL) calculated?
- How is a sampling plan established?
- How can suitability testing (test for interfering factors) be conducted?
The webinar will be hosted on two consecutive days in order to effectively support users across the globe. Interested parties can register to attend the free webinar by selecting the link associated with their preferred time slot below:
- Tuesday, 12 April 2016 – 11 AM PDT (Los Angeles) / 2 PM EDT (New York)
Speaker: Travis Wallace, Scientific Support Specialist, Lonza
- Wednesday, 13 April 2016 – 9 AM BST (London) / 10 AM CEST (Berlin) / 5 PM JST (Tokyo)
Speaker: Dr. Ingo Ciolkowski, Scientific Support Specialist, Lonza
Each webinar includes a Q&A session, and all registered participants will receive a PDF copy of the presentation with access to the recorded webinar shortly after the webinar takes place.
Lonza has been providing endotoxin detection products and services for nearly 40 years and has been leading the way in innovation for products, methods and software. Further information is available on http://www.lonza.com/products-services/pharma-biotech/endotoxin-detection.