Cologne, Germany / Walkersville, MD (USA), 12 October 2015 – Lonza has announced that it will host a free 60-minute webinar on 27 October and 28 October 2015, entitled “Enhance Your Cell Culture with RAFT™ 3D Cell Culture System.” The webinar will be of interest to all researchers performing cell culture. It will demonstrate how to use this novel 3D cell culture system to create high-density collagen scaffolds with embedded cells and improve cellular interactions to more closely resemble an in vivo environment.
To help researchers learn more about the RAFT™ 3D Cell Culture System, specialists from Lonza will be addressing the following questions and topics during the webinar:
- Why does the RAFT™ 3D System replicate in vivo conditions better than other cell culture methods?
- What are the key applications for which the RAFT™ 3D Culture System has been successfully used?
- Why is the RAFT™ 3D System the right choice for researchers?
Interested parties can register to attend the free webinar by selecting the link alongside their preferred date below:
- Tuesday, 27 October 2015 – 11 AM PDT (Los Angeles) / 2 PM EDT (New York)
Speaker: Andrew Winner, Scientific Support Specialist, Lonza Walkersville
- Wednesday, 28 October 2015 – 9 AM BST (London) / 10 AM CEST (Berlin / 5 PM JST (Tokyo)
Speaker: Dr. Nazim El-Andaloussi, Scientific Support Specialist, Lonza Cologne
Those unable to join the webinar are invited to visit the RAFT™ 3D Cell Culture System page.
To learn more about Lonza’s upcoming webinars, please go to: www.lonza.com/researchwebinars